Beautiful Horse 3D Crystal Pendant ~ Review

Beautiful Horse 3D Blue Crystal Pendant

Beautiful Horse 3D Blue Crystal Pendant:  I purchased this pendant for my daughter's 18th birthday.  It reminded me of her childhood pony and  I felt it was the perfect way to begin her adult life with some of her most precious memories.  Now about the pendant...

This is a very inexpensive pendant, under $20, and a great choice for those who are fans of blingy fashion jewelry.  My daughter is also an ex Irish Dancer, where bling is a way of life, so this was perfect for her.  The pendant I purchased came with a beaded necklace but could easily be removed and added to any necklace, as shown in the image above.  The first thing I noticed was that the enameled coloring on the face is much lighter than pictured.  Here is the original image of the necklace that I purchased...

Beautiful Horse 3D Crystal Pendant
Here are a few pictures of the necklace that I received...

Front View 3D Horse Crystal Pendant

Side View 3D Horse Crystal Pendant
You can see that the enamel is a much lighter blue.  The light blue is just as amazing and the blue crystals are fabulous.  One last thing, this pendent is on the large side measuring approximately 1.25 inch wide and 1.5 inches long...

Large Beautiful Horse Crystal Pendant
In the end, she loved this necklace so much that she wore it everyday for an entire month.  She continues to wear it but not everyday and it has held up beautifully.  This Beautiful Horse 3D Blue Crystal Pendant will forever be a very special part of her jewelry collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment