Horse Themed Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Mare and Foal Hand Blown Glass Horse Figure
If your mother or mother-in-law is passionate about horses, then you can't go wrong with horse-themed gifts for this upcoming Mother's Day. As a fellow horse enthusiast, I can attest that there's no such thing as having too many of these gifts. Whether your mom is an experienced rider or just loves all things equine, the gift ideas below are sure to please mothers of all ages and riding disciplines. Check them out now!

Horse Themed Jewelry
Horse Jewelry is a great Mother's Day gift.  Take a look at a few of my favorites this year ...

Live, Love , Ride Horse Necklace

Each year, I find myself drawn to this adorable horse necklace that has become my absolute favorite. The design features multiple hanging parts, which is a style I simply can't resist. What makes this piece stand out to me are the four charming elements that make up the necklace - an adorable horse, a delicate crystal, a love charm, and a larger centerpiece that reads "live, love, ride" with heart accents. I am absolutely smitten with this necklace, and it continues to capture my heart year after year.


This sweet sterling silver heart locket horse photo pendent and necklace is perfect for any horse loving mom.  The back has the text "Forever in my heart" and you can have the seller add your photos or you can do it yourself. 


Horse Mugs
Horse Themed Mugs make coffee, tea or any beverage more enjoyable...

Lang Taking Flight Horse Mug by Chris Cummings


This is my current favorite horse mug.  I have a weakness for images on the inside of a mug and a horse makes it all the better.  This mug also comes with a matching gift box.

Dean Crouser Watercolor Running Horse Mug


This unique black and white horse mug features the text 'let your spirit free' on the inside rim.

Horse Yard & Garden Decor
These adorable Horse Stand Planters are one of my all time favorites...

This cute bay horse metal planter show above is available in both small and large.

Grazing Horse Planter

This charming pony planter is my favorite.  It reminds me of my daughter's childhood pony Midnight.

Need a little more horse to your Mother's Day?  Then take a look at the following...

No comments:

Post a Comment